Friday, March 3, 2017

She's Too Smart


Quick post. Over the last 3 years I've noticed just how observant Dallas is. Even when you think she isn't paying attention to something, she proves otherwise. A few days ago, I was laying on the couch relaxing while she was playing with her tablet. I love this particular tablet she has from school. It is preloaded with only educational games, apps and videos. You also can't add anything to it unless it's done by the administrator so I don't have to worry about her going on YouTube or seeing anything inappropriate. So, she's doing her thing and the tablet shuts off. She brings it to me, I look at it and tell her that it's dead and needs to be charged. Right before her meltdown began she noticed I didn't have my glasses on. If you know me you know my vision ain't ish. I've been wearing glasses since elementary school and can't see a thing without them. Well apparently Dallas knows that too. She saw my glasses sitting on the window sill, miss smarty pants picked them up and handed them to me. I guess she figured I needed to see to get her tablet working again. She was wrong and it didn't help. So, her meltdown commenced as I put the tablet on the charger and found something to calm her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment