Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Step Into Our World




I've always been a pretty intelligent person. I know a little bit about a lot of things but, the one thing I know everything about is Dallas Johnson. Or at least I thought I did. These last 3 years, I've learned something new every day about this little human being I gave birth to. If we're Facebook friends or you follow me on Instagram you see my daily posts about her. There is so much more behind the statuses and pictures that you see. I talk a lot about the funny stuff but there are some tough days as well.So, I decided to bring you all a little deeper into the rabbit hole of shenanigans that is life with Dallas. I decided to write this blog to go along with the series of children's books I'm working on entitled Dallas Does...... From the day she was born our lives have been one interesting event after another. From meltdowns to her infamous side-eye there are no limits to the things that Dallas Does.

No comments:

Post a Comment